Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blog # 1

When it comes to writing, I usually try everything in my power to put it off for as long as possible. Writing is not my best suit and I usually dread writing a paper. My weakness when it comes to writing is that I cannot put all of my thoughts and idea together long enough for it to make sense. When I'm writing a paper, ideas come to me when I am not there yet. I hope to improve that during this class. I hope to try and get all of my ideas together, ahead of time and write a paper where all of my ideas come together as one. I would also like to work on improving when I start my paper. I have a tendency of starting my papers late and usually struggling to put all of those ideas together at the last minute.
By the end of the semester, I hope to accomplish putting all of those ideas together as one and I hope to make sense while getting my point across. With that, I hope to learn to start working on my papers early in order to accomplish the above. Even though writing may not be a favorite pastime, I hope to improve it in order to be successful in the future and to benefit from it as well in the professional sphere. Hopefully, once I improve my writing, I might enjoy it the future and consider writing as a way to express and learn about myself.

No comments: