However, I am thinking about using the sample of the paper on Reba McEntire. I figure since it the first paper, that I could use it as a way to write my paper; to give me some ideas. Hopefully, by the end of this paper, I won’t have to use a sample and can go from my own ideas. I am hoping to use the sources that were given on the assignment page and go from there. I’ll probably check the artist's webpage and see if there are any links that might take me to find more information on the artist.
I chose John Mayer’s “Waiting on the World to Change” because it deals with today’s generation. It something that affects us, the generation that many considers to be self-absorb or the technological generation. I feel that I could have a lot to say about it and I hope to learn a lot from it too as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment