My weaknesses as a writer are in the structure and in details. I have a lot of trouble in making sure that the main points come across and for them to make sense. Sometimes when I’m doing a paper, the flow of the paper does not make sense and I have to go back and fix it. Doing that takes time, sometimes, which I don’t have a lot of, considering most of the time I start papers late. When it comes to details, that is probably one of my biggest weaknesses. I could have all the information and research done and written, but it not enough to write enough pages. So when it comes to details, I struggle with it because I think that I have added enough details, when in reality, it needs more.
I am hoping that with peer review, and with this paper, my peers can tell me what is that I am doing wrong and to tell what I can improve with both the structure and details. I am also hoping to improve the time when I do start writing my paper. Luckily I have started doing research early and thought about my paper and I am hoping that with paper 2 I can add details where it needed and fix whatever I need to fix. I am slowly trying to improve my writing in this class and I hope that by the end of the semester I can say that I did learn something from this class as well as enjoyed it.

1 comment:
sometimes, writing a list of your ideas down and then going back through and writing details about each might be a better way to get your points across better.
Post a Comment