How do you see revision in the process of writing? If writing contains the following: inventing an idea, revising drafts, and turning in the final process; how important would you rate revision? Is it the most important aspect of writing? The least? Why? When you are completed, visits the blogs of your group and leave them a comment. Your comment should engage or further one of the ideas they brought up in their blogs. Your comment may also engage something you discussed in your own blog. The idea is to learn from each other.
Revision in the writing process, I believe that it a very important process. Revision can really help improve your writing and make your work better. With the revision, one could notice the mistakes that have been done, and could go back and change it. Even with the final draft, revisions could be made. Revisions can be use at all times.
I would rate revision very high in the scale. Revision is one of the important aspects of writing. Without revision, everything will be in total chaos.
1 comment:
I most definitely agree. I also thought that the revision process was the most important aspect of the writing process.
Post a Comment