What is left for you to do in order to complete your paper? How do you know this? What failures do you see in the paper? What successes? How can you tell? When you are completed, visit the blogs of your group and leave them a comment. Your comment should engage or further one of the ideas they brought in their blog. Your comment may also engage something you discussed in your own blog. The idea is to learn from each other.
I actually have a couple of things that I need to get done. I am having trouble writing this paper because I really don’t have an idea of what I need to do. It is hard trying to write a paper without having a thesis in mind of what I could talk about. What I learned from class discussion was that I basically had to write down the process that I used while researching my topic, which is The Beatles. So in the paper, that is what I need to do. I need to write down where I am getting my information from and what I think about it and then I can go from there. I know this from the last class discussion when we had peer review. My classmate told me that I had to write down all those all type of information and proceed. Failures in the paper, I believe will be in what will consist of my opinion. I know I will have a hard time writing about that and some successes will be in the research involved. I will probably have enough research but not enough of my opinion. That has always been one of my weaknesses.

No comments:
Post a Comment