How do you see yourself using the skills we learned in Paper 1 and 2 for the Exploratory Essay? Do you think rhetorical analysis or evaluation has a place for exploratory writing? Explain? When you are completed, visit the blogs of your group and leave them a comment. Your comment should engage or further one of the ideas they brought up in their blog. Your comment may also engage something you discussed in your own blog. The idea is to learn from each other.
In this paper, I see myself using the skills that I have learned and apply it to the paper. I can definitely use meta-commentary in this paper as well as an evaluation. With the use of these skills, it can help me develop my ideas and can help with the flow of the paper. Rhetorical analysis may not be a device I could use but I could use the idea of it. I mean, it could help with the way I write the paper. Doing an evaluation can help me with how I view the album and how other views it as well. It can help with the way I might arrive at the conclusion.

1 comment:
I thought that the evaluation was the most useful skill in terms of writing this paper. I agree that rhetorical analysis is the least useful for this paper.
Post a Comment